in the first trimester That the mother should take care of herself more. Including creating a good feeling for yourself And most importantly, you should get enough rest. Because during pregnant, the body is easily exhausted. And should reduce activities that require a lot of energy In addition. Antenatal care should be performed and visit the doctor on time for a healthy pregnancy health.
More importantly, you should take more care of your diet. Pregnant mothers should not starve. Or diet during this period and should eat only useful food Diets such as protein. Iron and calcium should be supplemented with adequate folic acid. The food that pregnant women should avoid is food or drink that is not beneficial to the body and also has a negative effect on pregnancy. Such as alcoholic beverages or eating too many sweets And most importantly, you should not smoke at all. http://ufabet999.com
What is good to eat when pregnant?
When you start getting pregnant Expectant mothers should change their eating habits for the health of the body and the growing baby in the womb, especially in the first month of pregnancy should eat a lot of the following foods.
- High Iron Nutrients During the time the embryo is implanting in the uterine lining Mothers should get nutrients that are high in iron such as meat, liver, eggs, cereals, etc. to produce hemoglobin that will help carry oxygen to the embryo.
- Folic acid and multivitamins To help keep red blood cells and embryo cells healthy. Therefore, mothers should receive folic acid. and multivitamins to get 4,000 milligrams per day since the period before pregnancy Until the end of the 12th week
- eat a diet high in protein Because the amino acids contained in the protein will help the child have enough supplies to build various organs.
- eat more often By adding 2-3 more snacks in addition to the 3 main meals.
- Eat more vegetables and whole grains or beans to increase the amount of fiber in your body.
- drink enough water You should drink at least 2 glasses of milk a day and drink fruit juices to add vitamins to your body. But should avoid drinking fruit smoothies. because there will be no vitamins in the fruit
- Fatty fish and lean fish. Should be eaten in equal amounts to get the full benefits.
- You should limit your intake of fatty foods and reduce the amount of cooking oil.
- Limit your intake of processed foods. or fermented foods, which tend to contain a lot of salt and should avoid eating MSG
- Limit your intake of sweets and snacks that contain seasonings.